Our remanufactured cylinder heads are remanufactured to the highest standards meeting or surpassing those of the original equipment manufacturer. Most come with thinwall bronze guide liners installed on both intake and exhaust guides that last three times longer than an original equipment iron guide. That allows us to run tighter clearances for lower oil consumption right from the start.
- Our valves are refaced using close tolerance Lacey Williams chucks. Valve stems are polished and valves are replaced if needed at no additional cost.
- The heads are surfaced to the proper RA finish for perfect head gasket sealing.
- Cylinder Heads are all dye tested or Magnafluxed for cracks and bolt threads are inspected and chased.
- All heads undergo Sioux vacuum testing and go-no-go gauging.
- Springs are double tested, both on the bench and again on the head.
- Three angle valve job, standard.
- Premium valve stem seals instead of the cheapies our competitors use.
- Work performed by or under the direct supervision of an ASE certified Master Machinist.
We do mild street and strip work too.
** Cracked aluminum cores determined to be otherwise rebuildable are acceptable for deposit refund.