1. Warranty begins at the date of purchase.
2. Warranty is restricted to the replacement of the cylinder head for a period of 90 days.
3. The heat tab must be in position on the cylinder head and must not be damaged or melted.
4. Warranty claims must be returned shipping prepaid to us or a warranty fulfillment center of our choice with the original invoice.
5. There can be no consequential or incidental damages paid for costs such as phone calls or tow bills or punitive damages like egging the shop at Halloween.
6. Replacement head warranty runs the balance of the original warranty, not to exceed 90 days from the purchase date.
7. Acceptance of the head, constitutes acceptance of the warranty.